Orders received as prime contractor from government offices: 40 m yen, private sector: 30 m yen, 30 m yen as sub-contractor.
We have been involved in the installation of solar panels for MCAS housing projects.
|Company Name||Take Co., Ltd|
|Head office location||1-12-10, Ushitahigashi, Higashiku, Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Establishment||2006 May 26|
|Capital||27 k USD|
|Number of employees||4|
|Annual revenues||980 k USD|
Indoor/outdoor electrical equipment construction
Solar equipment installation/construction
Medical equipment installation/construction/maintenance
238210 , 221114 , 811310
The pride, joy, and smile of each and every working person.
We have received numerous orders as prime contractor from government offices and the private sector. Based on our deep experience, we perform advanced construction services and manage projects collaborating with related industry partners. Regarding the renewable energy and energy saving business sector, we provide complete services, from installation work to maintenance by applying more than 15 years of expertise and experience. We perform installation and maintenance of medical equipment and regularly receive updates and training from various manufacturers related to maintenance, inspection, and repair.
First-class electric construction management engineer.
- We actively engage in CO2 reductions through our work in the renewable and energy saving sectors.
- We believe that renewable energy photovoltaic power generation is an important energy source that will support the future needs pf the society.
- Our company has carried out numerous solar power generation installation projects, including design, construction and maintenance and are committed to improving our technical capabilities and quality.
- Actively design and construct eco-electric wires for energy-saving products such as LEDs/air conditioners and clean energy products.
- We will continuously work to contribute to society and develop human resources to create a comfortable working environment.
- We strive to hire employees aged 65 and over to create a workplace where everybody can play an active role regardless of gender, age, or nationality.
- We actively support technical training and qualification acquisition to improve the skills of our employees.
- We place orders with local companies and incorporate the use of local products into the design.
- * We support local neighborhood associations who are entrusted with the maintenance and inspection of crime prevention lights, aiming to be a local area where residents can spend their time safely, securely and comfortably.
We ensure full confidentiality, keeping up to date with regulations and IT systems.
If you have any inquiries about our job,
please contact us at the phone number or email below.
Item marked with ※ are required